Chase Sapphire Preferred 100K Points Bonus
Chase has launched a new best ever public offer for the Chase Sapphire Preferred card. You can now earn 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points when you apply and are approved for the card. Check out the details of this Chase Sapphire Preferred 100K points bonus below.
Update: This offer will likely end on Wednesday, October 6th. DansDeals has received confirmation of the end date from Chase. If you’ve been waiting to apply, now is a good time to pull the rigger if you are eligible for the bonus. But keep in mind that Chase bonuses are often available through referrals for another week or two, after public links disappear.
- Earn 100,000 Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 on purchases with your new Sapphire Preferred card within the first 3 months of account opening. That’s $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- Annual Fee: $95 (not waived)
- LEARN MORE
- 5x Points on travel purchased through Chase
- 3x Points on
- online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs)
- select streaming services
- 2x Points on all other travel purchases
- 1x Point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- $50 Annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit
- 10% anniversary points boost
- Transfer 1:1 to the regular Ultimate Reward transfer partners
- 5x Points on Lyft Rides through March 2025.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Pay Yourself Back (1.25¢ redemption for Ultimate Rewards points)
The product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 48 months. If you are an existing Sapphire customer and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change. You will not receive the new cardmember bonus if you change products.
This card also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule which means that if you’ve had 5 or more new credit cards in the last 24 months, your application will be declined.
Chase Sapphire Preferred is a good product that gets you some extra benefits, but the main draw will be this huge welcome bonus of 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points. If you recently applied for the 80K bonus, then you will not be able to get matched for this improved offer.
Chase will usually make the same public bonus available through referrals a few days later. So if you have someone who can refer you it makes sense to wait and apply through a referral link for the extra referral bonus. EosHuffer notes that in-branch you will still find the old 80K offer with the $50 credit and waived annual fee until the June 17. He’s been a reliable source in the past and he says that if you apply in-branch while the old bonus is still there, you’ll automatically get 20K more points later.