Chase Sapphire Preferred, New 70K Bonus Available In-Branch
If you are looking to apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card, then check your local branches for an improved offer that can earn you 70,000 Ultimate Rewards points. We have seen better offers recently, but this new bonus is still better than what’s available online. Check out the details below.
- Earn 60,000 Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 on purchases with your new Sapphire Preferred card within the first 3 months of account opening.
- Plus earn an additional 10,000 Bonus Points after spending an additional $2,000 in the next 3 months.
- Annual Fee: $95
- 5x Points on travel purchased through Chase
- 5x Points on Lyft Rides through March 2025.
- 3x Points on
- online grocery purchases (excluding Target, Walmart and wholesale clubs)
- select streaming services
- 2x Points on all other travel purchases
- 1x Point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Ultimate Rewards.
- $50 Annual Hotel Credit each account anniversary year for hotel stays purchased through Ultimate Rewards.
- 10% anniversary points boost on all points earned throughout the year.
- Transfer 1:1 to the regular Ultimate Reward transfer partners
- Travel Protection Benefits
- Complimentary access to DashPass for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
- 6 months of complimentary Instacart+ when you activate by July 31, 2024. Plus, Instacart+ members earn up to $15 in statement credits each quarter through July 2024.
- $10 monthly statement credit from Gopuff.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
The product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 48 months. If you are an existing Sapphire customer and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change. You will not receive the new cardmember bonus if you change products.
This card also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule which means that if you’ve had 5 or more new credit cards in the last 24 months, your application will be declined.
Chase Sapphire Preferred is a good product that gets you some extra benefits. We saw an 80K offer recently that also have the annual fee waived, but if you missed out, then this new offer is better than the online bonus.
Let me know if you see this offer at your branch. If you have someone who can refer you, you can do better when you add up the 60K online bonus and the referral bonus.