New Chase Sapphire Preferred Offer Now Available Through Referrals
The Chase Sapphire Preferred card has a new offer of 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points. In addition to the points, there’s also a $50 in statement credits for grocery store purchases. If you apply online, the $95 annual fee is not waived, but in-branch, Chase if offering the same welcome bonus with the waived annual fee. But now there’s also another option, applying through referrals. This should be the best yet, since the person referring you can get 15,000 bonus points. Let’s see how the welcome bonus and the referrals works.
- Get 60,000 BONUS POINTS After you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening — that’s $750 or more toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards or transfer points to travel partners.
- Plus receive up to $50 in statement credits for grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out
- 2X points on travel
- 1X points per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- With Pay Yourself Back your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
- $95 Annual Fee
- LEARN MORE
You can receive 15,000 bonus points for each friend you refer through this Refer-A-Friend offer (up to 5), who is approved for the card. Maximum bonus points accumulation for this offer is 75,000 bonus points.
You can generate you referral links here if you have the Chase Sapphire Preferred card. Then send it to a friend or family member and make sure they apply through your unique link. They will get 60K points and the $50 credit as long as they are approved and fulfill the requirements, and you will receive 15,000 points for the referral.
The value of this offer or program may result in miscellaneous income received from Chase and we may be required to send you, and file with the IRS, a Form 1099-MISC (Miscellaneous Income) or Form 1042-S (Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding) for the year in which you participate and are awarded the benefits of the offer/program. You are responsible for any tax liability related to participating in the offer/program.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred card usually has a 60K bonus. This time around there’s also an extra $50 statement credit for groceries. The best option now is to apply through a referral link, if a friend or family member can refer you. You would be getting 60K points plus the $50 grocery credit, and the person referring you gets another 15K points. That’s better than the in-branch offer that waived the annual fee the first year. That’s if you consider 15K points for your friend to be better than $95 cash for yourself.