Chase Sapphire Preferred, Targeted 80K Bonus
The Chase Sapphire Preferred card currently has a welcome bonus of 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points, plus a $50 credit for grocery purchases. But some people are being targeted with a much better offer of 80,000 points, which is also the best ever offer we have seen for the card. This improved offer has been sent out by regular mail.
- Get 80,000 BONUS POINTS After you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening — that’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- $95 Annual Fee (not waived)
- Apply by 03/15/2021.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out
- 2X points on travel
- 1X points per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- With Pay Yourself Back your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
- LEARN MORE
The product is not available to either (i) current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or (ii) previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 48 months. The card also falls under the Chase 5/24 rule, which means that you can’t be approved for this Chase card if you have five or more personal credit cards from any card issuer, within the past 24 months. Business cards usually don’t count.
If you are an existing Sapphire customer and would like this product, please call the number on the back of your card to see if you are eligible for a product change. You will not receive the new cardmember bonus if you change products.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred card usually has a 60K bonus and currently you get an extra $50 credit. If you are lucky to have received one of these targeted 80K welcome offers, then it is definitely a better deal.
However you can also apply through a referral link with the current public bonus, if a friend or family member can refer you. You would be getting 60K points plus the $50 grocery credit, and the person referring you gets another 15K points. Or you can try a Chase branch for the same offer with the waived annual fee.