This offer has expired. See the full list of available bank bonuses here.
Chase Merchant Services Bonus
Chase is targeting some customers with a huge bonus for signing up for a new Merchant Services account. We have seen $500 offers in the past, so this is much better for those who are targeted. Most likely you will receive this offer, or similar ones, when opening a Chase Business account. I opened one last week for this $300 bonus and received the Merchant Services offer by email today.
Here’s how you can get this $750 bonus:
- Present this offer at any Chase branch or enter your information into our online form.
- Open a new Chase Merchant Services account and a new eligible Chase business checking account. For new merchant services customers only.
- Complete qualifying activities: Activate your account and settle $1,500 or more into your Chase business checking account within 90 days of the coupon enrollment date
This offer was sent out by email, but you can also check your Chase business accounts, in the Just for You section. Offer expires 04/01/2021.
- Customers that are currently processing with Chase Merchant Services, or have participated in a similar offer 12 months from enrollment date do not qualify.
- The offer is valid for new U.S customers through 4/1/2021ther restrictions may apply.
- To receive this bonus, the enrolled merchant services account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout.
- The cash bonus will be deposited into your Chase settlement account within 15 days after the requirements are met.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and our affiliates are not eligible.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- Offer applies only to Chase Mobile Checkout, portable terminals (Ingenico Move5000, Ingenico iWL250, Verifone Vx680), countertop terminals (Ingenico Desk 5000, Ingenico ICT250, Verifone Vx520) or Orbital Virtual Terminal, with the exception of any payment solutions paired with partner software solution.
I’m not sure what fees you would have to pay to sign up for Chase Merchant Services. I looked through the Chase website and I don’t see any monthly fees mentioned. It could be that you just pay processing fees for whatever card payments you take. You need to have $1,500 or more settled into your Chase business checking account within 90 days to get this bonus, and obviously you need to have a Chase business checking account. Check your emails or Chase business accounts for this offer. Let me know if you have it!