Chase Merchant Services Bonus
Chase has a new big bonus for signing up for a new Merchant Services account. We have seen $500 and $750 offers in the past, but now there’s also a bonus of $1,000 and it is publicly available. Check out the details below.
To receive the bonus you must meet all the following requirement:
- complete an application by 04/28/2023;
- get approved by Chase;
- activate a new Chase Payment Solutions account; and
- process $2,000 of credit and/or debit card payments (not including fees) over at least five transactions by 06/27/2023.
Qualifying transactions are Chase Payment Solutions transactions processed using Chase Mobile® app, Chase Business Online, Chase Point of Sale (POS) app, Chase Mobile® Checkout app, mobile card reader, Smart Terminal, Move 5000, Desk 5000, or Orbital Virtual Terminal, and authorize.net. Accounts involving a partner solution are eligible only when opened directly through Chase Payment Solutions. Full product list subject to change. Other restrictions may apply.
To receive this bonus, the enrolled Chase Payment Solutions account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout. The cash bonus will be deposited into your settlement account within 60 days after the requirements are met. Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and our affiliates are not eligible. Offers are not available to signers on local, state or Federal Government entities or agencies, Not for Profit organizations, Political Action Committees, or those with campaign accounts.
- Customers can only receive a total of two Chase Payment Solutions® bonuses every 12 months from the last offer enrollment date.
- To receive this bonus, the enrolled merchant services account must not be closed or restricted at the time of payout.
- Employees of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and our affiliates are not eligible.
- Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
I did this offer a while back for a $750 bonus and the only fees involved were the processing fees on the $2,000 payment. That offer was targeted, while this new $1,000 bonus is publicly available.
The processing fees are either 2.6% + 10 cents per tap, dip, or swipe, or 3.5% + 10 cents per keyed in transaction. If you’re using the Chase mobile app to accepts payments, then you would have to pay the 3.5% fee.
Bank bonuses are a great way to earn some extra income, often from the comfort of your home. You can take a look at my bank bonus results for 2022 where I made over $6,000. If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.
2 thoughts on “$1,000 Bonus for New Chase Merchant Services Account”
Which card did you use to swipe $2000? I know we cannot use our own card but what about the spouse card? Or a card from a friend in another country?
I think it was a $1,500 charge for the bonus I did, but any card that’s not yours and has a different address should be fine in my experience.