Chase Business Checking $750 Bonus
Chase is one of my favorite bank when it comes to bank bonuses. They usually have some of the best personal and business account offers. They are now offering a bonus of up to $750 for Chase Business Complete Checking (previously Chase Total Business Checking), and it doesn’t require a direct deposit. This is the best bonus ever offered for this account, but it requires a $20K deposit. Let’s see how the bonus works.
To receive the business checking bonus:
- Visit a branch or chase.com/business and open a new Chase Business Checking account using offer code (generate code here)
- Deposit new money into your checking account within 30 days of offer enrollment and maintain this balance for 60 days from offer enrollment. The new money cannot be funds held by your business at Chase or its affiliates. Business checking bonus and new money requirements are as follows:
- $300 BONUS, with $2,000 – $9,999
- $500 BONUS, with $10,000 – $19,999
- $750 BONUS, with $20,000 or more
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days of offer enrollment. Qualifying transactions are: debit card purchases, Chase QuickAccept deposits, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (Credits), wires (credits and debits), Chase Online Bill Pay.
After you have completed all the above checking requirements, bonus will be deposited in your new account within 15 business days. Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- Offer is not available to existing Chase business checking customers and those who have closed accounts within the past 90 days.
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account
- You can still get this offer if you have a personal checking account.
Chase Business Complete Checking is the best option for this bonus. It come with a $15 Monthly Service Fee. You can avoid the fee with:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,000 in your account as of the beginning of each day of the statement period
- Spend at least $2,000 in purchases (minus returns or refunds) using your Chase Ink® Business Card(s) that shares a business legal name with the Chase Business Complete Checking account, using each of their most recently completed monthly card billing period
- Deposit $2,000 into your Chase Business Complete Checking account from your QuickAccept℠ and/or other eligible Chase Merchant Services transactions at least one business day prior to the last day of your bank account statement period, or
- Maintain a linked Chase Private Client Checking℠ account. Product terms are subject to change. Eligible Chase Merchant Services products include only those where the transaction history can be viewed through Chase Business Online, Chase Connect®, or J.P. Morgan Access.
Chase Business Checking $750 Bonus: Guru’s Wrap-Up
A great bonus for a business checking account. You can do it online or in-branch. The only requirements are a $20,000 deposit that you need to keep in the account for 60 days and 5 qualifying transactions within 90 days. Do this sooner than later, because Chase often pulls these offers early.
- OFFER PAGE
- Account Type: Total Business Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Inquiry Type: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: Deposit $20,000 within 30 days and maintain balance for 60 days, plus 5 transactions
- Monthly Fee: $15 (few options to waive it)
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep open for 6 months
- Expiration Date: 7/21/22
HT: Doctor of Credit