Chase Ink Cash Has Best Ever Bonus of 90K Points
Update: This same bonus seems to be available in branch as well. That could be a safer option than applying from these types of links which are not public. You can also apply through a referral for the 75K bonus, and the referrer earns 20K. That’s a total of 95K Ultimate Rewards points.
Chase is currently offering increased bonuses on several credit cards such as personal Southwest cards (75K each), Chase Sapphire Reserve (80K), and Ink Business Unlimited ($900). Now there’s yet another improved offer. This one if a best ever bonus of $900 for the Chase Ink Business Cash credit card. This is actually 90,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards, as long as you can transfer the cashback to a premium card that earns Chase Ultimate Rewards. Check out the details of this Chase Ink Cash 90K offer below.
- Earn $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
- APPLICATION LINK (must log in)
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each account anniversary year
- At office supply stores
- On internet, cable and phone services
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each account anniversary year
- At gas stations
- At restaurants
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee
$900 is the best offer we have seen on this card. The bonus can also be 90,000 Ultimate Rewards if you also have another Chase Ultimate Rewards earning card. That makes it even more valuable, worth $1,300 or more.
The best feature of this card is that it earns 5% at office supply stores and it doesn’t have an annual fee. The bad part of the offer is that the card falls under the Chase 5/24 rule which means that lots of readers will not qualify.