Chase Ink Business Unlimited, New $900 Bonus with $6K Spend
Update 2: This offer is now publicly available online for everyone. LEARN MORE.
Update: This same bonus seems to be available in branch as well. That could be a safer option than applying from these types of links which are not public. You can also apply through a referral for the $750 or 75,000 points bonus, and the referrer earns 20K. That’s a total of 95K Ultimate Rewards points.
Chase is currently offering a $900 welcome bonus for the Chase Ink Business Unlimited credit card. This is actually a bonus of 90,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards which makes it even more valuable. Take a look at the details of this Chase Ink Unlimited $900 bonus.
- Earn $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening.
- 0% intro APR for 12 months from account opening on purchases. After that, variable APR applies.
- No Annual Fee
- APPLICATION LINK (must sign in)
- Earn unlimited 1.5% Cash Back rewards on every purchase made for your business.
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Purchase Protection for new purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Roadside Dispatch
- No annual fee
$900 is the best ever bonus offered for this credit card. This is actually a bonus of 90,000 Ultimate Rewards, and that’s easily worth $1,350 or more. Chase Ink Unlimited comes with no annual fee and earns 1.5X on all purchases.
The bad part of the offer is that the card falls under the Chase 5/24 rule which means that lots of readers will not qualify. If you have opened five or more personal credit cards across all banks in the last 24 months, you will not be approved for a new Chase card.