Chase Business Complete Checking, $400 Bonus with No Direct Deposit Requirement
Chase is one of my favorite bank when it comes to bank bonuses. They usually have some of the best personal and business account offers. They are now offering a $400 bonus for Chase Business Complete Checking (previously Chase Total Business Checking), and it doesn’t require a direct deposit. You can open the account online as well now. The promotion is available through April 21, 2022.
This offer has expired. See the full list of available bank bonuses here.
To receive this $400 business checking bonus:
- Open a new Chase Business Complete Checking account
- Deposit a total of $2,000 or more in new money into your new checking account within 30 days of coupon enrollment
- Maintain a $2,000 balance for 60 days
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Qualifying transactions are: debit card purchases, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH (Credits), wires (Credits and Debits)
After you have completed all the above checking requirements, bonus will be deposited in your new account within 15 business days. Bonuses are considered interest and may be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable).
- Offer is not available to existing Chase business checking customers and those who have closed accounts within the past 90 days.
- You can receive only one new business checking account opening related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date and only one bonus per account
- You can still get this offer if you have a personal checking account.
Chase Business Complete Checking is the best option for this bonus. It come with a $15 Monthly Service Fee. You can avoid the fee with:
- Maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,000 in your account as of the beginning of each day of the statement period
- Spend at least $2,000 in purchases (minus returns or refunds) using your Chase Ink® Business Card(s) that shares a business legal name with the Chase Business Complete Checking account, using each of their most recently completed monthly card billing period
- Deposit $2,000 into your Chase Business Complete Checking account from your QuickAccept℠ and/or other eligible Chase Merchant Services transactions at least one business day prior to the last day of your bank account statement period, or
- Maintain a linked Chase Private Client Checking℠ account. Product terms are subject to change. Eligible Chase Merchant Services products include only those where the transaction history can be viewed through Chase Business Online, Chase Connect®, or J.P. Morgan Access.
This is a goo and easy bonus for a business checking account. But we saw a $750 offer recently, which was much better. The only requirements are a $2,000 deposit that you need to keep in the account for 60 days and 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days. Do this sooner than later if you’re going for it, since Chase is known to pull these offers early.
- OFFER PAGE
- Account Type: Total Business Checking
- Availability: Nationwide (need to go in branch)
- Inquiry Type: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: Deposit $2,000 within 30 days and maintain balance for 60 days, plus 5 transactions
- Monthly Fee: $15 (few options to waive it)
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep open for 6 months
- Expiration Date:
10/09/20 11/13/20 1/21/21 4/15/21 7/23/21 1/20/224/21/22
HT: Doctor of Credit