This offer has expired. See full list of bank bonuses here.
Chase $600 Bonus for Checking and Savings Accounts
Chase has brought back the $600 bonus with a public link that’s available to anyone. You need to open a checking and a savings account by 04/27/2020 to get the bonus, but don’t wait till then. The offer will be probably pulled early as usual, so jump on it right away if you’re interested and eligible. This is one of the best offers that we see from Chase, although there was a $900 targeted offer available recently.
The offer gives you a $600 total bonus, but it comes in two parts that can be done separately. You’ll receive $300 for opening a checking account, $200 for a savings account, and an extra $100 if you do both.
- GET $300 for new CHASE TOTAL CHECKING account when you set up Direct Deposit within 90 days.
- GET $200 for opening a new CHASE SAVINGS account, bydepositing a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days, and maintaining a $15,000 balance for 90 days.
- OR get $600 for both (an extra $100)
Offer expires 04/27/2020.
Checking offer is not available to existing Chase checking customers, those with fiduciary accounts, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. You can receive only one new checking and one savings account opening related bonus every two years.
Most likely you need to have a Chase branch in your state in order to be eligible, even when applying online. Check the branch locator here.
Both the checking and the savings account comes with monthly fees, but can be waived.
Chase Total Checking has a $12 Monthly Service Fee that is waived when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- Have monthly direct deposits totaling $500 or more made to this account; OR,
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or more in your checking account; OR,
- Keep an average beginning day balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
Chase Savings has a $5 Monthly Service Fee that is waived when you do at least one of the following each statement period:
- Keep a minimum daily balance of $300 or more in your savings account; OR,
- Have at least one repeating automatic transfer of $25 or more from your Chase personal checking account (available only through Chase Online Banking); OR
- Have a linked Chase Premier Plus Checking, Chase Premier Platinum Checking, or Chase Private Client Checking account.
We see this Chase $600 bonus a couple of times a year. It is available online so most people can apply. I doubt that targeted $900 offer will be back anytime soon, so if you are eligible I think you should go for it.
The Checking part is the easiest bonus to receive. You will receive a $300 bonus for opening a checking account and completing a direct deposit of any amount, simple as that. The $200 savings bonus on the other hand comes with a 15K deposit that you will have to keep it in the account for at least 90 days. Worth doing since you also get the extra $100 for opening both accounts.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses. And, if you’re new to bank account bonuses, you can learn more about churning bank accounts here.
- Apply Here
- Bonus: $600
- Account Type: Total Checking and Savings
- Availability: Nationwide (might need to have a Chase branch nearby)
- Expiration Date:
1/17/2019 3/05/2019 06/15/2019 11/18/1904/27/20
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, any amount (ACHs from fintechs or trading apps will usually work)
- Other requirements: Keep $15K for 90 days
- Monthly Fees: $12 (can be waived)
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep open for 6 months
Let me know if you find a bank bonus online or at your local branch so I can share it with other readers!
9 thoughts on “New Chase $600 Bonus for Checking and Savings Accounts”
Get a $200 bonus when you use this link to open a Chase Total Checking and/or Chase Savings or a Chase College Checking account and make a direct deposit within 90 days of account opening.
Pingback: chase 600 coupon code | | OnceCoupons
Its past 4/27 but I have a coupon code for the $600 that doesn’t expire till 7/2. Am I still good?
Get a $200 bonus when you use this link to open a Chase Total Checking and/or Chase Savings or a Chase College Checking account and make a direct deposit within 90 days of account opening:
Do you have to have all the steps completed by 4/27/20 to qualify for the bonus or do you only have to open the account by 4/27? I opened my account on 4/26 but have not yet set up direct deposit or transferred the $15k. From how it reads, you only have to open the account by 4/27 but I want to make sure.
Just need to open the account before the expiration date. Direct deposit should be done within 90 days of account opening for checking bonus. Deposit $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days, and maintaining a $15,000 balance for 90 days for savings bonus.
I’m confused about the Direct Deposit, in order to get the bonus. The promo page says:
“Direct deposit totaling $500 or more made to this account, OR a balance at the beginning of each day of $1,500 or more in this account, OR an average beginning day balance of $5,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings, and other balances.”
Is this JUST to get the monthly fee waived? To me it sounds like if you have $1500 daily balance, OR $5,000 combo balance, OR a DD of $500/month, you’ll get the bonus. Am I misinterpreting this?
Yes, that is under FEES. So those are requirements JUST to get the monthly fee waived.
To get the bonus:
GET $300 for new Chase checking customers who open a CHASE TOTAL CHECKING® account and set up Direct Deposit (any amount).
GET $200 for opening a new CHASE SAVINGS account, depositing a total of $15,000 or more in new money within 10 business days, and maintaining a $15,000 balance for 90 days.
OR get $600 for both (an extra $100)