Cardless Cardholders, Get $100 Bonus with $1,000 Spend
Cardless has a new spending bonus for current cardholders. The offer was sent out by email but it looks like it’s available for all cardholders since its listed on the card page, except for the Manchester United card. Check out the details below.
Earn 10,000 bonus points when you complete $1,000 in eligible purchases with your Cardless card. Eligible airfare, hotel stays, restaurant meals, gas, grocery transactions and other eligible purchases will count toward the 10,000-point bonus, which you’ll automatically earn after spending $1,000 on your card by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time on December 31, 2021.
- To be eligible to receive 10,000 bonus points, you must be an existing cardholder as of 12:00pm PT November 24, 2021 with no other open Cardless credit card accounts and you must complete $1,000 in Eligible Purchases between 12:00pm PT on November 24, 2021 and 11:59pm PT on December 31, 2021.
- Allow up to 2 statement cycles for the bonus to appear in your rewards account.
- To receive the bonus, your account must remain current and in good standing for the duration of this offer.
- Eligible Purchases do not include transactions that are returned, disputed, unauthorized, fraudulent, exceed your credit limit, are made while your account is in default, or any other transaction that First Electronic Bank or Cardless may determine in their discretion is not eligible to earn points.
- Any bonus points earned through this offer will not be doubled per the Double Points Promotion if a cardholder is simultaneously enrolled in that promotion.
- This offer is not valid if you violate the terms of this offer, your Cardholder Agreement, or the Rewards Terms.
A nice offer for those who have a Celtics, Cavs or Marlins Cardless card. You just need to spend $1,000 or more by the end of the year, and you will earn 10,000 bonus points. That’s in addition to what the card already earns. 10,000 are worth $100.