Amex Platinum Card Upgrade Offer for 75,000 Points (Targeted)
Some American Express cardholders are being targeted with an offer to upgrade to the Amex Platinum card and also receive 75,000 Membership Rewards points. You can find this Amex Platinum Card upgrade offer either in your account, or could have been sent by email.
To be eligible to earn the 75,000 Membership Rewards points, you must be enrolled in the Membership Rewards program at the time of purchase. 75,000 Membership Rewards points will be credited to your account after you charge a total of $5,000 (the “Threshold Amount”) or more of purchases on your Platinum Card® from American Express within the first 3 months of Platinum Card® Membership. Qualifying purchases can be made by the Basic Card Member and any Additional Card Members on a single Card account.
When you upgrade, your card anniversary date doesn’t change. You will be charged a prorated annual membership fee for your new Card based on the time remaining until your next account anniversary date.
Best Credit Card Signup Bonuses
- 5X MR points on airfare booked directly with airlines or through Amex Travel
- 5X MR points on eligible hotels booked through Amex Travel
- 1X MR points on all other purchases
- $200 in annual Uber savings ($15 in Uber Cash for U.S. rides every month plus a bonus $20 in December)
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for airline incidental fees. Enrollment required.
- $200 Hotel Credit for prepaid bookings at Fine Hotels + Resorts(R) or The Hotel Collection bookings, which requires a minimum two-night stay, through American Express Travel.
- $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue or Saks.com. That's up to $50 on a semi-annual basis. Enrollment required.
- $240 Digital Entertainment Credit ($20/month) on eligible purchases or subscriptions: The Disney Bundle, Disney+, ESPN+, Hulu, Peacock, Audible, SiriusXM and The New York Times.
- Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Precheck ($85) statement credit
- $189 CLEAR Credit annually.
- Access to over 1,400+ airport lounges, including The Centurion lounge, Delta Sky Clubs, Airspace Lounges and Priority Pass Select membership
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status
- Hilton Honors Gold Status
- Walmart+ Monthly Membership Credit ($12.95/month)
- $300 SoulCycle At-Home Bike Credit
- Get up to $300 in statement credits each year on a digital or club membership at Equinox.
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including Hertz President's Circle status and other upgrades and discounts.
- 20% discount on Wheels Up Connect and a 40% discount on Wheels Up Core memberships. Plus, get a $500 or $2,000 credit added to your Wheels Up account to use toward your initial flight
- Resy Dining Benefit
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- More perks and benefits.
- Annual Fee: $695
This Amex Platinum Card upgrade offer is a great opportunity if you are targeted, and the highest we have seen as far as upgrades go. There’s no hard pull when upgrading. You can receive the upgrade bonus even if you’ve had the card previously. You could also possibly still be eligible for future offers on the card, even after the upgrade (assuming you never had the card before).
Let me know if you’re targeted or if you see any different offers. If you have never had the Amex Platinum Card in the last seven years, then it could be better to go for a welcome bonus that has been as high as 100K points recently. Currently this link should show an offer for 75K Membership rewards points plus 10X at gas stations and supermarkets. You can also apply through referrals