Amex Platinum Card, Get 60K Welcome Bonus Plus Up to $300 in Restaurant Credits
On the Resy website, there is a new improved welcome offer for the American Express Platinum card. This new offer has the usual 60K Membership Rewards bonus, but also a 20% credit on restaurant purchases for the first year, up to $300. Check out the details of the offers below.
- Receive 20% back as a statement credit when you make a purchase at restaurants worldwide with The Platinum® Card within the first 12 months of Card Membership, up to $300 back.
- PLUS, earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases with your new card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
Annual fee of $550 is not waived.
Welcome offer not available to applicants who have or have had this Card. We may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility.
- 5X MR points on airfare booked directly with airlines or through Amex Travel
- 5X MR points on eligible hotels booked through Amex Travel
- 1X MR points on all other purchases
- $200 in annual Uber savings ($15 in Uber Cash for U.S. rides every month plus a bonus $20 in December)
- $200 annual Airline Fee Credit
- $200 Hotel Credit for prepaid bookings at Fine Hotels + Resorts(R) or The Hotel Collection bookings, which requires a minimum two-night stay, through American Express Travel.
- $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue or Saks.com. That's up to $50 on a semi-annual basis. Enrollment required.
- $240 Digital Entertainment Credit ($20/month) on eligible purchases or subscriptions: The Disney Bundle, Disney+, ESPN+, Hulu, Peacock, Audible, SiriusXM and The New York Times.
- Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Precheck ($85) statement credit
- $189 CLEAR Credit annually.
- Access to over 1,400+ airport lounges, including The Centurion lounge, Delta Sky Clubs, Airspace Lounges and Priority Pass Select membership
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status
- Hilton Honors Gold Status
- Walmart+ Monthly Membership Credit ($12.95/month)
- $300 SoulCycle At-Home Bike Credit
- $300 Equinox Credit ($25/month) on purchases of select Equinox Fitness Club monthly memberships or a digital subscription to Equinox+ (the on-demand fitness app).
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including special upgrades and discounts.
- 20% discount on Wheels Up Connect and a 40% discount on Wheels Up Core memberships. Plus, get a $500 or $2,000 credit added to your Wheels Up account to use toward your initial flight
- Resy Dining Benefit
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- More perks and benefits.
- Annual Fee: $695
This new offer adds an additional $300 in credits if you can maximize it by spending $1,500 at restaurants during the first year of card membership. Add the 60,000 Membership Rewards points bonus, and it should give you a value of at least $1,200. You do have to pay the annual fee of $550 and keep in mind that currently you can’t take advantage of all benefits that the Amex Platinum card offers, if you can’t travel.
You can also find a 75K bonus through referrals, and combined with a referral bonus that could be a better route.