Amex Gold Card 70K Offer
The Amex Gold Card great product and an enhancement from the previous version. It earns 4X at restaurants, which is probably the best rate out there if you value Membership Rewards. It also earns 4X at supermarkets, a rate only topped by a couple of cards. You can read my review here. Now some people are receiving mailers with a targeted offer for a whopping 70K Membership Rewards points.
- Earn 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
Annual fee for the American Express® Gold Card is $250.
There is no link for this offer. It was sent out by mail to some lucky customers. A couple of people on r/amex report receiving it.
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Restaurants
- 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. Supermarkets (on up to $25,000 in purchases annually)
- $120 dining credit which gives enrolled Card Members up to $10 per month in statement credits when they use their Card at eligible dining partners including participating Shake Shack locations, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House and Grubhub/Seamless
- 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines and amextravel.com
- 1X Membership Rewards point for all other purchases.
- $100 airline fee credit: up to $100 in statement credits per year for incidental expenses like baggage fees at one selected airline
- The Hotel Collection: Gold Card Members get a $75 hotel credit on qualifying charges, plus a room upgrade upon check-in, when available, when they book a stay of at least two consecutive nights at hotels in the collection
- Personalized Travel Service: provides access to a team of Travel Professionals who can help with travel bookings and vacation packages across air, hotels, transportation, cruise and tour.
- No foreign transaction fees.
The normal welcome bonus for the Amex Gold Card is 35,000 Membership Rewards points, but we often see an increased offer for 50,000 points. So this offer is clearly much better. If you did receive a mailer directly, then this is a no-brainer if you are eligible for the bonus. Hopefully some of you were lucky. Let me know if you received this Amex Gold Card 70K offer!