Amex Business Gold Card, 70K Welcome Offer Available Through Referrals
The Amex Business Gold Card is one of the best options for small business who have big expenses for travel, gas, advertising and several other categories. If you are looking to apply for this card, then you can also get a welcome bonus of 70,000 Membership Rewards points. Being able to apply through a referral link makes this offer much better since you can also earn a referral bonus for a friend or family member.
35,00070,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with your Card in the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, Earn Up to $300 back in Statement Credits: Earn $150 back on both U.S. advertising in select media and U.S. shipping, for a total of up to $300 in statement credits on eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Offer ends 4/7/2021.
- $295 Annual Fee
- REFERRAL LINK
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards points on the 2 categories where your business spends the most (up to $150,000 per calendar year):
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- purchases for advertising in select media (online, TV, radio) in the U.S.
- purchases made directly from select technology providers of computer hardware, software, and cloud solutions in the U.S.
- gas stations in the U.S.
- restaurants in the U.S.
- purchases for shipping in the U.S.
- Earn 1X Membership Rewards on all other purchases.
- Book your flight with points at American Express Travel and get 25% back
- Pay Over Time Option
- No preset spending limit
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Trip Delay Insurance, Baggage Insurance Plan and Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
- Extended Warranty and Purchase Protection for 90 days (up to $1,000 per occurrence, up to $50,000 per Card Member account per calendar year).
- Annual Fee: $295
Applying for the Card
Welcome offer not available to applicants who have or have had this Card. If you’re not sure whether you’ve had this card in the past, you can use this trick to find out. Sometimes cards that you’ve had more than 5-7 years ago, will no longer show up in your Amex history. They may also consider the number of American Express Cards you have opened and closed as well as other factors in making a decision on your welcome offer eligibility. Amex has a tool that will let you know whether you qualify for the bonus during the application process. If you’re an existing American Express customer they will only do a soft pull for new card applications.
American Express has a limit of one approved credit card every 5 days and two approved cards every 90 days. There’s also a maximum of 4 or 5 total American Express credit cards that you can have at a given time.
This 70K Business Gold Card offer is a great opportunity for those who want the card. You get over $900 in value during the first year of card membership. The spending requirement is $10,000 within the first three months, so make sure you can complete it. If you have a friend or family member who can refer you, they can earn a big referral bonus up to 30K.
The card itself is a great product for small businesses, earning 4X Membership Rewards points on the 2 categories where your business spends the most (up to $150,000 per calendar year). Included categories are gas, restaurants, airlines, advertising and more.