Alaska Airlines Card Bonus
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card is offering a new highest ever bonus that gives you a total of 65,000 Alaska Mileage Plan miles. This Alaska Airlines Card bonus doesn’t give you a free Companion Fare and it is also targeted.
- Get 40,000 bonus miles after you make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first three months of opening your account.
- Plus get and additional 25,000 bonus miles after spending $8,000 or more within the first six months of opening your account.
$75 Annual Fee (Not waived)
- Get another Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare
every year! EACH YEAR on your account anniversary get a companion fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22).
- Up to 5 miles per $1 spent using Mileage Plan Dining
- 3 miles for every qualifying dollar in purchases of Alaska Airlines tickets, Vacation packages and Cargo purchases
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- 50% Lounge day-pass discount
Applying for the Card
You must have received an offer directly to qualify for this offer. There’s no link.
Bank of America has a 2/3/4 rule. You are limited to two cards in the last two months, three cards in the last 12 months, and four cards in the last 24 months.
It’s possible that they merge multiple applications in the same day into just one hard pull.
This matches the highest bonus offered for this credit card. And it is even better since you now need to spend $8,000 instead of $9,000. The offer is targeted though, so you must have received the offer directly by mail.