Alaska Airlines Card Bonus
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card has a new highest ever bonus that gives you a total of 80,000 Alaska Mileage Plan miles. This Alaska Airlines Card bonus is targeted and was sent out by mail. The previous best offer was at 65,000 miles. The current public offer is 50K miles with $2K spend.
- Get 40,000 bonus miles after you make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first three months of opening your account.
- Plus get and additional 40,000 bonus miles after spending $12,000 or more within the first 12 months of opening your account.
$75 Annual Fee (Not waived)
- Get Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ every year! EACH YEAR on your account anniversary get a companion fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22).
- Up to 5x miles per $1 spent using Mileage Plan Dining
- Earn 3x miles for every $1 spent on eligible Alaska Airlines purchases.
- Earn 1x mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- 50% Lounge day-pass discount
- No foreign transaction fees
Applying for the Card
You must have received an offer directly to qualify for this offer. There’s no link.
Bank of America has a 2/3/4 rule. You are limited to two cards in the last two months, three cards in the last 12 months, and four cards in the last 24 months.
It’s possible that they merge multiple applications in the same day into just one hard pull.
This is the new highest bonus offered for this credit card. You need to spend a total of $12,000 in order to earn the total bonus of 80,000 Alaska Airlines miles. That’s not an easy feat for most people. But you have a full year to complete the spending. The offer is targeted though, so you must have received the offer directly by mail or email in order to qualify.
We also saw the previous highest offer of 65K miles sent out by mail at first, and then it because the new public offer.