Alaska Airlines Card 100K Bonus
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card has a new highest ever bonus that gives you a total of 100,000 Alaska Mileage Plan miles. This Alaska Airlines Card bonus is targeted and was sent out by mail. The previous best offer was at 80,000 miles, and that was also targeted. The current public offer is 40K miles, plus a $100 statement credit.
- Get 40,000 bonus miles after you make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account.
- Plus get and additional 60,000 bonus miles after spending $15,000 or more within the first 270 days of opening your account.
$75 Annual Fee (Not waived)
- Get Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare
every year! EACH YEAR on your account anniversary get a companion fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22).
- Up to 5x miles per $1 spent using Mileage Plan Dining
- Earn 3x miles for every $1 spent on eligible Alaska Airlines purchases.
- Earn 1x mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- 50% Lounge day-pass discount
- No foreign transaction fees
Applying for the Card
You must have received an offer directly to qualify for this offer. There’s no link.
Bank of America has a 2/3/4 rule. There’s a limit of two cards in the last two months, three cards in the last 12 months, and four cards in the last 24 months.
It’s possible that they merge multiple applications in the same day into just one hard pull.
This is the new highest bonus we have seen for this credit card. You need to spend a total of $15,000 to earn the total bonus of 100,000 Alaska Airlines miles. That’s not an easy feat for most people. But, you have a full year to complete the spending. The offer is targeted though, so you must have received the offer directly by mail or email in order to qualify.
Did anyone receive this Alaska Airlines Card 100K bonus offer? Let me know!