Alaska Airlines Card 67K Bonus
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card has a new welcome bonus that gives you a total of 67,000 Alaska Mileage Plan miles. This Alaska Airlines Card bonus is one of the best we have seen publicly. There’s also a 100K offer around, but it is targeted. The current public offer is 40K miles, plus a $100 statement credit.
- Get 42,000 Bonus Miles and Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) after spending $2,000 or more on purchases within the first 3 months of opening your account.
- Plus, get 25,000 Bonus Miles after spending a total of $8,000 or more on purchases within the first 6 months of opening your account with this online offer.
- $75 Annual Fee (Not waived)
- Get Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ every year! EACH YEAR on your account anniversary get a companion fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22).
- Up to 5x miles per $1 spent using Mileage Plan Dining
- Earn 3x miles for every $1 spent on eligible Alaska Airlines purchases.
- Earn 1x mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- 50% Lounge day-pass discount
- No foreign transaction fees
Applying for the Card
Bank of America has a 2/3/4 rule. There’s a limit of two cards in the last two months, three cards in the last 12 months, and four cards in the last 24 months.
It’s possible that they merge multiple applications in the same day into just one hard pull.
Alaska Airlines Card 67K Bonus Guru’s Wrap-Up
This is the new highest miles bonus we have seen for this credit card. You need to spend a total of $8,000 to earn the total bonus of 67,000 Alaska Airlines miles. That’s not an easy feat for most people. But, you have six months to complete the spending.