Alaska Airlines Business Card Bonus
Bank of America is offering an increased Alaska Airlines Business Card bonus. You can now earn 42,000 miles after adding an employee and spending $2,000 or more. Plus there’s a possible $100 credit.
Get 40,000 bonus miles plus Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare
Some people are being sent a letter with an offer of a $100 statement credit after $500 spend as well, after being approved, as per Doctor of Credit.
$75 annual fee is not waived ($50 per company and $25 per card).
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent directly on Alaska Airlines purchases
- Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare
from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22) every year on your account anniversary valid on Alaska flights booked on alaskaair.com.
- Free checked bag on Alaska flights for you and up to six other guests on the same reservation.
- No foreign transaction fees
- NEW: 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- NEW: 50% Lounge day-pass discount
A pretty good offer that should get you over $700 in value with the $100 credit. This is the highest offer we have seen for this card. Plus you can get good value out of the Companion Fare.
But one issue is that Bank of American is not easy to deal with when it comes to business applications. They might ask you for extra information such as tax returns or pay stubs for verification and you could still end up being denied after all that work. On the positive side, their business cards don’t report to your personal credit report.