Alaska Airlines Card Bonus
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card is once again offering the highest ever bonus that gives you a total of 65,000 Alaska Mileage Plan miles. The same targeted offer was available last month but now it is public and available for everyone.
- Get 40,000 Bonus Miles and Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) with this offer. To qualify, make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first 3 months of opening your account.
- Plus, earn 25,000 Bonus Miles after spending a total of $8,000 or more in purchases within the first 6 months of opening your account.
$75 Annual Fee (Not waived)
- Get another Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare™ every year! EACH YEAR on your account anniversary get a companion fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22).
- Up to 5 miles per $1 spent using Mileage Plan Dining
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent on eligible Alaska Airlines purchases.
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- 50% Lounge day-pass discount
- No foreign transaction fees
Applying for the Card
Bank of America has a 2/3/4 rule. You are limited to two cards in the last two months, three cards in the last 12 months, and four cards in the last 24 months.
It’s possible that they merge multiple applications in the same day into just one hard pull.
This matches the highest bonus offered for this credit card. And it is even better since you now need to spend $8,000 instead of $9,000. The offer is now public, so anyone can apply.