Bank of America Alaska Card Bonus, Get 65K Miles
Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit card has a new welcome bonus of 65,000 Alaska Mileage Plan miles. We have seen better targeted offers in the past but this the highest public offer ever. Let’s see how this Bank of America Alaska Card bonus works.
- Get 40,000 Bonus Miles and Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) with this offer. To qualify, make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first 90 days (3 months) of opening your account.
- Plus, earn 25,000 Bonus Miles after spending a total of $8,000 or more in purchases within the first 180 days (6 months) of opening your account.
- $75 Annual Fee (not waived)
- Get another Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare every year! EACH YEAR on your account anniversary get a companion fare from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22).
- Up to 5 miles per $1 spent using Mileage Plan Dining
- 3 miles for every qualifying dollar in purchases of Alaska Airlines tickets, Vacation packages and Cargo purchases
- 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- 50% Lounge day-pass discount
Applying for the Card
Bank of America has a 2/3/4 rule. You are limited to two cards in the last two months, three cards in the last 12 months, and four cards in the last 24 months.
It’s possible that they merge multiple applications in the same day into just one hard pull.
This is the a great offer that is available for everyone. Alaska Airlines miles are pretty valuable, probably somewhere close to 1.6 cents a piece. That means that you can get close to $1,000 in value. Just make sure you have a use for the miles, and familiarize yourself with the program before applying.