World of Hyatt Business Credit Card 75K Welcome Bonus
Table of Contents
Chase and World of Hyatt have launched a new welcome bonus for the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card. You can now earn a total of 75,000 Hyatt points when you are approved for a new card, which matches the highest points bonus ever offered. However, you now need to spend a total of $12,000 in order to get the full bonus.
The World of Hyatt Business Credit Card is also extending its adaptive accelerator benefit for the top three spend categories through December 31, 2024, allowing cardmembers to continue maximizing business spend for use towards free nights, elite status, upgrades, and other highly coveted rewards. Check out the full details below.
- Earn up to 75,000 points when you apply and are approved for a new World of Hyatt Business Credit Card:
- Earn 60,000 Bonus Points After You Spend $5,000 On Purchases In The First 3 Months From Account Opening.
- Plus earn an additional 15,000 Bonus Points After You Spend A Total Of $12,000 On Purchases In The First 6 Months From Account Opening
- Annual Fee: $199
- Expiration Date: October 18, 2023
- LEARN MORE
World of Hyatt Business Credit Card Benefits
The new World of Hyatt Business Credit Card, a Visa Signature Business Credit card, offers valuable benefits for loyal Hyatt customers.
Earning Points with Spending
The card has a new adaptive accelerator that rewards cardmembers with 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent for their top three of eight spend categories each calendar quarter through Dec. 31, 2024. Then it is limited to just the top two of eight spend categories in 2025 and beyond. There is no cap on the Bonus Points that you can earn through spending.
Spend categories include:
- airline tickets purchased directly with the airline
- car rental agencies
- local transit and commuting
- gas stations
- cable and phone services
- social media and search engine advertising
You also earn:
- 2 Bonus Points for fitness club and gym memberships
- 1 Bonus Point on all other purchases
More Points for Stays
World of Hyatt Business Credit Cardholders can earn a total of 9x Points total on Hyatt stays and experiences. That is:
- 4 Bonus Points per $1 spent on the card at Hyatt hotels and resorts, including participating restaurants and spas
- Plus 5 Base Points from Hyatt per eligible $1 spent at Hyatt hotels and resorts as a World of Hyatt member
More ways to achieve higher status:
- Automatic Discoverist status in World of Hyatt (typically requires 10 Tier-Qualifying Nights or 25,000 Base Points)
- 5 Tier-qualifying night credits with each $10,000 in spend on the card in a calendar year (you can combine these night credits with the personal card)
With World of Hyatt’s 2021 reduced elite status criteria, World of Hyatt Business Credit cardmembers can earn top tier Globalist status with $60,000 in spend on the card now through Dec. 31, 2021.
World of Hyatt Business Credit cardmembers can also gift up to 5 Discoverist statuses to their company employees.
Additional ways to spend and earn:
- Spend $50,000 or more on the card in a calendar year and receive 10% of redeemed points back as Bonus Points for the remainder of the calendar year
- There is a cap on the amount of Bonus Points you can earn with the 10% rebate – a maximum of 20,000 Bonus Points per calendar year.
- Earn $100 in Hyatt credit each anniversary year: Spend $50 or more at any Hyatt property and earn $50 in statement credits up to two times each anniversary year.
More Perks and Benefits
Additional benefits include:
- No fee for employee business cards
- No foreign transaction fees
- Complimentary roadside dispatch
- Primary rental car collision damage waiver
- Extended warranty protection
- Purchase protection
- Trip cancellation/travel interruption insurance
- Travel and emergency assistance services
- Access to Hyatt Leverage.
This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.
This card most likely falls under the Chase 5/24 rule. That means that you will not be approved for this card if you have opened 5 or more bank cards in the past 24 months.
The World of Hyatt Business Credit Card from Chase is a good option for those looking for more Hyatt points, especially because it is a business credit card. That makes it a better option for those who are worried about the Chase 5/24 status.
The welcome bonus alone will get you tons of value for stays at Hyatt properties. With 75,000 Bonus Points you can get 15 free nights at a category 1 Hyatt hotel or 2 free nights at some of the best category 7 Hyatt hotel and resorts. The spending requirement is quite high at $12,000 within the first six months, but works for those who are chasing Globalist status. While it matches the highest ever points bonus, the previous 75K offer only required $7,500 in spending.
With this card you also get more points for Hyatt stays and automatic Discoverist status. You can gift Discoverist to five individuals as well. You also get 5 Tier-qualifying night credits with each $10,000 in spend, plus $100 in Hyatt credit each anniversary year.
With that said, it’s worth mentioning that you can still get better welcome bonuses for other Chase business cards. Chase Ink Business Preferred for example currently offers 100,000 Ultimate Rewards with a lower $8,000 spend requirement, and lower annual fee of $95.
Disclaimer: I receive part of the commission when you use any of the links in this article to apply for credit cards through yourbestcreditcards.com.