Wine Insider Amex Offer: Spend $35, Get $35 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you up to $70 on orders from Wine Insiders. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $35 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to make a single purchase of $35 or more online only at wineinsiders.com/amex by 12/31/2022. Purchases must be completed by using the link provided. Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $70).
- Offer valid online only at wineinsiders.com/amex. Purchases must be completed using the eligible link provided. Any purchases not made at wineinsiders.com/amex will not qualify for this offer.
- Excludes purchases made at wineinsiders.com.
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol, please drink responsibly.
- Please note that for subscription orders, that unless you notify Wine Insiders that you want to pause, cancel, or that you do not want to auto renew, your subscription will automatically renew for another subscription period (subject to applicable law) of equal length (for example monthly, or annually).
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Limit of 2 statement credits (total of $70 back) per Card Member.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
This offer is better than usual, but keep in mind that wine is usually overpriced.
You could try stacking with cashback portals and first order discount of $100 off $200+, but I’m not sure if it will work. Terms state that any purchases not made at wineinsiders.com/amex will not qualify.