New Amex Offers for Uber and Uber Eats, Save Up to $25
Check your American Express credit cards for new offers for Uber and Uber Eats purchases. There are three different offers available. You can find these offers in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Here are the three versions of the offers that I have seen so far:
- Spend $15 or more, get $5 back, up to 5 times (total of $25).
- Spend $15 or more, get 500 bonus points, up to 5 times (total of 2,500).
- Spend $15 or more, get $3 back, up to 3 times (total of $9).
About Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
Check your cards and add these offers now if you have them. It works best with Amex Platinum cards that also have monthly Uber credits. Also check out more Uber Eats codes here.