Qantas Amex Offer: Spend $1500 or More, Get $300 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $300 on Qantas flights. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a one-time $300 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $1,500 in one or more purchases for Qantas Airways operated flights booked online at qantas.com/us in USD by 11/30/2022. Flights must originate in US.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Qantas Airways only through US website qantas.com/us or US mobile app.
- Flights must originate in US.
- Not valid for purchases by phone, at terminals, lounges, or on-board flights.
- Purchases such as additional baggage and seat selection fees are included if purchased with initial booking and appears on the same receipt as the flight.
- Excludes (i) all purchases with third parties, affiliates, partners, (ii) travel insurance, car rentals, hotels, airport transfers, tours, activities, (iii) gift vouchers, vacation purchases, merchandise, (iv) Bid Now Upgrades, The Qantas Club membership & lounge access fees, and purchases made via the Points Plus Pay program.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. Here are a few things you should know:
- You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. So once you add it to one card, it disappears from other cards.
- You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer.
- Check out a few options to quickly way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards.
- For third party Amex cards you can the American Express Connect site to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
- See full list of Amex Offers here.
This offer can save you up to 20% on Qantas Airways flights. Check your accounts and add it now if you think you might use it. The minimum spending requirement of $1,500 can be completed in one or more purchases.