Walmart+ Amex Offer: Save 50% on New Membership
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you 50% on a Walmart+ subscription. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards, but it is targeted. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get 50% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to purchase an annual Walmart+ membership online at walmart.com/plus. Limit of $49 in total statement credits. This offer expires on 1/31/2022.
- Offer valid only on an annual Walmart+ membership purchased online at walmart.com/plus.
- Includes an annual Walmart+ membership purchased in-app.
- Excludes all other Walmart.com transactions, in-store purchases, and other recurring subscription services not mentioned as qualifying.
- Qualifying charges must post to your account before the campaign end date in order to be considered eligible.
- If you are a new customer receiving a free trial, you may not be charged until the free trial period has lapsed.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts either as a statement credit or extra Membership Rewards points for spending a certain amount at an eligible merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once, or use the MaxRewards app that even lets you save offers on multiple cards. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
If you have an Amex Platinum card, then you can get Walmart+ for free. Otherwise you can use this offer and get 50% off. The offer is targeted, but check your cards and hopefully you have it.
I have Walmart+ myself, but they don’t deliver in my area and the closest location is too far for pickup also. The main benefit so far has been the early sales for Walmart+ members.