Walmart Amex Offer: Spend $50, Get $25 Back
Check your American Express credit cards for a new offer that can save you $25 on your next purchase at Walmart. There’s also a separate offer for an extra 5x points, but I doubt you will have both offers on the same card. You can find this offer in your Amex consumer and business credit cards. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a $25 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more qualifying purchases made using your enrolled eligible Card in-store at Walmart or online at walmart.com by 7/31/2022.
- Offer valid in-store, online at US website Walmart.com or via the Walmart mobile app.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US. See merchant website for shipping policy.
- Excludes purchases from third party or affiliate websites linked with/from walmart.com or grocery.walmart.com (such as, but not limited to, Walmart Contacts, Walmart Checks, Walmart Photo Services, Walmart Stationary, and Walmart Moneygram).
- Excludes bulk gift cards & e-gift cards, in-store purchases, layaway purchases, insurance services, auto services, pharmacy transactions, protection plans, and recurring subscription services (for example, Walmart+ memberships, Beauty Box and Baby Box).
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
This is a targeted offer that’s possibly showing up for personal Amex Platinum cardholders only. Let me know if you have it in your accounts.