New US Bank Business Altitude Connect Card Coming Soon
US Bank has announced a new business credit card that will launch soon. The Business Altitude Connect Card has a $95 annual fee that is waived the first year, a 60,000 points bonus and earns up to 5X. Check out the details below.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points, worth $600, if you spend $6,000 on the Account Owner’s card in the first 180 days of opening your account.
- Annual Fee: $95 (waived the first year)
- 5x points on travel booked directly in the Rewards Center
- 4x points on travel, including airfare, hotels, gas and EV charging stations on the first $150,000 in combined annual spend.
- 2X on dining, takeout, restaurant delivery and cell phone services
- 1X points for all other purchases.
- $25 statement credit after every three consecutive monthly taxi or rideshare transactions paid for with your card.
- Airport lounge access with Priority Pass. Get four complimentary visits per membership year.
- Transfer points between your business and personal Altitude cards so you can redeem points sooner.
- No foreign transaction fees
Seems like a good product at least for the first year where you pay no annual fee and get a $600 bonus. The card earns 4x on travel, gas and EV charging. You also get a $25 statement credit after every three consecutive monthly taxi or rideshare transactions paid for with your card and four complimentary visits annually for Priority Pass lounges.
You can join the waitlist to get notified when the card becomes available.
HT: Doctor of Credit