Target Announces Two-Day Cyber Monday Sale
Target has unveiled plans for its two-day Cyber Monday sales event from Nov. 27-28 featuring savings on hundreds of thousands of items. The sale includes everything from TVs and laptops to apparel and toys, exclusively on Target.com and the Target app. In addition, guests can expect new deals each week in-store and online throughout December, offering continued value for the entire holiday season.
Spotlight on Target’s cyber deals
Target’s two-day Cyber Monday event means guests don’t have to wait until Monday to start saving. Starting Sunday, Nov. 27, Target is offering great deals of up to 50% off on categories like toys, electronics, games, apparel, accessories, beauty and more. Guests can come back on Monday, Nov. 28, to check out even more deals on gifts and essentials.
Top deals for Nov. 27-28 include:
- Buy two, get one free on select board games
- Up to 50% off kids’ apparel
- 30% off matching family sleepwear
- 30% off select seasonal home decor
- Up to 40% off bedding and bath
- Save $200 on TCL 43-inch Roku TV (reg. $349.99, sale $149.99)
- Save $130 on LG 65” Class 4K UHD Smart LED TV plus a $25 Target gift card (reg. $579.99, sale $449.99)
- Save $200 on Beats Studio3 wireless headphones (reg. $349.99, sale $149.99) and $100 on Beats Solo3 wireless headphones (reg. $199.99, sale $99.99)
- Buy an Xbox Series S Console and get $50 off plus a $50 gift card
Top deals only on Monday, Nov. 28, include:
- 40% off playsets
- 25% off all beauty and cosmetics on brands including Kiss, Native, Frenshe, Shea Moisture and Hero
- 25% off select vitamins on brands like Nature Made, One A Day and Vitafusion
- Extra 15% off small appliances on brands like KitchenAid, Ninja, Keurig and Cuisinart
- Spend $100, get a $15 Target gift card on select prepaid cards
Weeklong Deals throughout December
In addition to Sunday and Monday’s cyber deals, guests will continue to enjoy Target’s Weeklong Deals throughout December in-store and online with offers on top brands like Disney, Beats, KitchenAid, Razor and Keurig. Each week, guests can shop confidently knowing they are getting unmatched value on gifts and essentials.
Here’s a preview of top deals for the first week of December, starting Nov. 27 to Dec. 3:
- Up to 50% off select toys on brands including CoComelon, FAO Schwarz, Fisher-Price, Hot Wheels, Jurassic World, Disney Frozen, L.O.L.Surprise!, Beyblade and LeapFrog
- Buy one, get one free plus 25% off all small toys and bath toys
- Buy two, get one free on Disney items
- Spend $20, save $5 on kids’ books
- 20% off select Razor toys
- 20% off select holiday lights
- 30% off sleepwear for the family
- 30% off women’s sweatshirts and sweatpants
- Save up to 30% on select baby gear
- Save $220 on HP 15.6-inch Laptop (reg. $659.99, sale $379.99)
- Save $100 on KitchenAid Ultra Power Plus 4.5qt Tilt-Head Mixer (reg. $399.99, sale $299.99)
Additionally, on December 3rd and 4th, Target will be hosting its popular gift card sale and offering 10% off all Target Gift Card purchases up to $500.
It’s easy to bring the savings home
Target’s fast and convenient fulfillment options make it simple for guests to get their cyber deals the same day with free Drive Up and Order Pickup, no minimum purchase needed, or with Same-Day Delivery with Shipt. In addition, guests can unlock free shipping with orders of $35 or more. RedCard holders ($80 signup bonus) also save 5% on all purchases and enjoy free shipping every day, plus you should check out your Target Circle offers.
You can also save 10% on every order when using the Cash app. The discount works every hour through Dec 1, for up to $50 savings on every order. You also get 5% back when using your Chase Freedom cards through PayPal or Discover cards with digital wallets.
Additionally, Target is offering its Holiday Price Match Guarantee. The retailer will match the price on any item if it goes lower at Target through Dec. 24. Target also offers free and easy returns on most new, unopened items within 90 days of purchase.