Swagbucks, Make a Donation and $10 Profit
Swagbucks has a new offer that can can make you a small profit and also give you the satisfaction of donating to a good cause. We have seen this offer in the past and if you have already done it, you will not qualify for a second bonus. Let’s see how this Swagbucks Sierra Club offer works.
- Become a Wilderness Guardian today. Make a monthly donation to Sierra Club of $15 or more and earn 4,000 SB. (worth $40 or more)! Just search for ‘sierra’ at Swagbucks.
- Please allow up to 90 days after donating to Sierra Club for SB to be credited to your account.
- Only valid donations will be credited. Must donate $15 to earn SB. Donations under $15 are not eligible for SB.
- Must use valid contact and payment information to earn SB.
- Must remain a member for 35 days to receive SB.
- SB may be revoked for cancelled or invalid donations.
- This offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
A good cause and also a moneymaking opportunity. It’s a win-win. You must remain a member for 35 days, so you probably need to donate the minimum of $15 for two months. That would leave you with a $10 profit. If you only end up donating for one month, you come out with a $25 profit. If you want to cancel the membership, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Use your Swagbucks email to sign up for Sierra Club. We have seen this promotion in the past so if you have previously done it, you will not qualify for it again.