Swagbucks, Make a Donation and $30 Profit
Swagbucks has a new offer that can can make you a small profit and also give you the satisfaction of donating to a good cause. We have seen this offer in the past and if you have already done it, you will not qualify for a second bonus. Let’s see how this Swagbucks Sierra Club offer works.
Update: This offer is available again, but you $10 less than last time. You will earn 4,000 SB for your initial donation and 500 sb for each subsequent monthly donation. 5,500 SB total. SB will not Pend. Please allow up to 90 days after donating to Sierra Club for SB to be credited to your account. You must use the same email address associated with your Swagbucks account to earn SB. Only valid donations will be credited. Must donate $15 to earn SB. Donations under $15 are not eligible for SB. Must remain a member for 35 days to receive SB. Search for “Sierra” at Swagbucks.
- Become a Wilderness Guardian today. Make a monthly donation to Sierra Club of $15 or more and earn up to 6,500 SB (worth $75 or more)! Just search for ‘sierra’ at Swagbucks or see offer here. You will earn 5,000 SB for your initial donation and 500 SB for each subsequent monthly donation. Up to 6,500 SB total. Search for “Sierra” at Swagbucks.
- Please allow up to 90 days after donating to Sierra Club for SB to be credited to your account.
- Only valid donations will be credited. Must donate $15 to earn SB. Donations under $15 are not eligible for SB.
- Must use valid contact and payment information to earn SB.
- Must remain a member for 35 days to receive SB.
- SB may be revoked for cancelled or invalid donations.
- This offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
A good cause and also a moneymaking opportunity. It’s a win-win. You must remain a member for 35 days, so you probably need to donate the minimum of $15 for two months. That would get you $50 for the first donation and an extra $5 for the second donation. So you would be donating $30 and getting back $55. If you only end up donating for one month, you come out with a 40 profit, but it’s probably safer to do two months, and you would still make a $25 profit.
If you want to cancel the membership, contact email@example.com. Use your Swagbucks email to sign up for Sierra Club. We have seen this promotion in the past so if you have previously done it, you will not qualify for it again.
We often see similar money making offers from Swagbucks, so if you don’t have an account, I suggest signing up. You can read more about how Swagbucks works and sign up here for a $13 bonus.
5 thoughts on “Swagbucks, Make a Donation and $30 Profit”
I did a donation on 10/08 and till no ‘Pending’ transaction on SB. I sent them an email, they are asking me to wait till 90 days. Is it better to cancel?
States in the terms it won’t be pending. Best to just finish the 2 months and send a message if it doesn’t post. That’s what I’ll do.
Like anthony said, it’s probably best to do another donation for the second month. There’s obviously the risk that you don’t get any SBs, but you have a good case if you followed the requirements.
Donation is recurring till canceled…will leave it for next month. Thanks
I did 2 donations…and want to cancel. Neither they are replying to the emails I sent nor anyone answering the phone after putting me in hold for 5-10mns. Is there any other way to cancel?