Supermarkets Amex Offer
Get 1 additional Membership Rewards point per dollar spent in one or more eligible transactions in-store or online at U.S. Supermarket locations by 6/22/2018. Limit 1,000 points.
- Offer valid for in-store and online purchases at US Supermarkets.
- “Supermarket” means a standalone merchant in the US primarily selling supermarket products.
- Excludes gasoline purchases.
- Specialty food stores, Superstores or Warehouse Clubs are not considered Supermarket stores.
- You will receive 1 additional Membership Rewards point(s) per dollar spent using your enrolled American Express Card in accordance with the terms of this offer. These additional points are in addition to any points you would normally receive for purchases on your Card under the terms of the Membership Rewards program. When we calculate the additional points benefit for Amex EveryDay® Card products, points awarded under this offer will not be included.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. The new interface usually has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here. Sometimes you see different offers with the old interface or mobile app, so it’s worth checking sometimes.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.