Get 10,000 additional Membership Rewards points one time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $500+ in one or more eligible transactions directly with Virgin Atlantic by 10/31/2017. Flight origin from U.S. only.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Virgin Atlantic through US website, US mobile app, or through US reservation hotline
- Flights must originate in the U.S., including U.S. territories.
- Purchases must be in USD to qualify.
- Excludes purchases in-person at Virgin Atlantic local sales offices, terminals, club houses, and on-board flights.
- Excludes Virgin Atlantic Cargo, Virgin Vacations, hotel bookings, car rental reservations, corporate bookings, group travel, and all bookings through partner, third party, or affiliate sites linked with/from virginatlantic.com.
- Excludes Virgin Gift Card, purchases of Flying Club miles, purchases on retailtherapyshopping.com, foreign currency exchange services, and ground transportation services.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. The new interface usually has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here.
This is a targeted offer that can save you over 20%, depending on your valuation of MR points. If yo have any paid flights planned on Virgin Atlantic, that’s a nice discount. On top of that you can also earn 5X MR points if you’re targeted on a Amex Platinum card, since you’re booking directly with an airline.