Check your American Express credit cards for an offer that will get you some extra Membership Rewards points for your grocery shopping. Not really a huge offer but hopefully you have it one card that already earns a good rate on groceries.
Get 500 additional Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more eligible transactions in-store or online at U.S. Supermarket locations by 9/25/2019. Limit of 1,500 Membership Rewards points. See terms.
- Offer valid for in-store and online eligible purchases at U.S. Supermarkets.
- An”eligible purchase”means a purchase made with your enrolled Card at a U.S. supermarket location by 9/25/2019.
- “Supermarket”means a standalone merchant in the U.S. primarily selling supermarket products.
- Excludes gasoline purchases and gift card purchases.
- Specialty food stores, Superstores or Warehouse Clubs are not considered Supermarket stores
Check your cards and see if you have the offer. Add it to an American Express card that earns most points on grocery and supermarket spend like Old Blue Cash or Blue Cash Preferred or Amex Gold.
3 thoughts on “Amex Offers, Get 500 Extra Points with $100+ Grocery Purchase (3x)”
Pingback: Amex Offer: U.S. Supermarkets, Get 15% Back - Up To $10 - Doctor Of Credit
Pingback: Earn Extra Points on Groceries with New Amex Offers - Miles to Memories
Pingback: Amex Offer: U.S. Supermarkets, Get 750 Membership Rewards Points with $250 Purchase or 500 Points with $100 Purchase (Use 3 Times) - Doctor Of Credit