Get Up to $125 Gift Card Per Night for Stays in Vancouver
If Vancouver is on your travel list, check out this promotion that can make your stay there much cheaper. Even if you weren’t planning to visit, a $125 gift card might change your mind. This time the promotion is even better than usual as you can get up to $125 for the first AND second night.
- Get a Visa Reward Card worth: $75, $100 or $125 for the first night AND
- Another $75, $100, or $125 for the second night of your booking.
- PLUS a $50 Visa Reward card for each and every subsequent night booked, to a maximum stay of 5 nights total.
- Bookings under this promotion are cancellable up to 48 hours prior to check-in.
Here’s how to get your gift card:
- Use the promo code “VISA”
- Pick your dates
- Select a hotel and room
- Book your stay
- Booking subsequent nights as separate reservations will be treated the same as a single reservation for multiple nights.
- The first night qualifies for the full reward amount plus $50 per subsequent night.
- Stay must be between now and September 15, 2020.
- Three bookings maximum.
- VISA card(s) will be delivered at check-in.
- Bookings can be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
- This offer is limited and may end at any time.
This is a great deal if you want to visit Vancouver, and even better than usual this time around. The offer is pretty simple. You book a hotel in Vancouver through them and you receive a Visa Gift Card. This should definitely give you a very cheap hotel stay if you’re planning to visit. The gift card will get you well over half of the price back, as shown in the examples above. You can book up to three stays. You can also maximize this promotion for longer visits, by staying two nights at separate hotels.
Just keep in mind that bookings will be made in CAD, so use a card with no foreign transaction fees. Also you will not earn elite credits or points since you are booking through a third party.