Get up to $125 Gift Card for One-Night Stay in Vancouver
If Vancover is on your travel list, check out this poromotion that can make your stay there much cheaper. Even if you weren’t planning to visit, a $125 gift card might change your mind.
Get VISA Reward Cards worth: $50, $75, $100 or $125 per booking! PLUS $50 for every subsequent night booked! There’s 39 hotels to choose from.
Here’s how to get your gift card:
- Use the promo code “VISA”
- Pick your dates
- Select a hotel and room
- Book your stay
- Booking subsequent nights as separate reservations will be treated the same as a single reservation for multiple nights.
- The first night qualifies for the full reward amount plus $50 per subsequent night.
- Stay must be between now and February 29, 2020.
- Three bookings maximum.
- VISA card(s) will be delivered at check-in.
- Bookings can be made using VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
- This offer is limited and may end at any time.
- Non-cancellable promotion.
This is a great deal if you want to visit Vancouver. The offer is pretty simple, you book a hotel in Vancouver through them and you receive a Visa Gift Card. This should definitely give you a very cheap hotel stay if you’re planning to visit. The gift card will get you well over half of the price back, as shown in the two cases above. You can book up to three stays. You can also maximize this promotion by staying one night at separate hotels throughout your visit.
Just keep in mind that bookings will be made in CAD, so use a card with no foreign transaction fees. Also you will not earn elite credits or points since you are booking through a third party. Bookings are non refundable.