S&T Bank Bonus, Get $300 with New Checking (PA, OH)
S&T Bank has a new bonus of $300 in PA and OH. The requirements for this S&T Bank bonus are pretty easy, as you just need to spend $500 in debit purchases, and direct deposit is not required. Let’s see how this S&T Bank bonus works and whether it makes sense for you.
The max incentive you can receive during this time is $300: Here’s how it works:
- Choose and open a Preferred, Four Star or Select Banking checking account by June 30, 2021, with a minimum balance of $50.
- Set up a direct deposit of $500 OR
- Make at least $1,000 in debit card purchases
I don’t see the details of this offer, but based on previous promotions, you probably need to fulfill these requirements by the end of July. The account must not be overdrawn during the promotional period to receive any of incentives. Subject to 1099 reporting.
- The offer is available in PA and OH only.
- This offer is not available to current S&T Bank checking customers or those who have closed an S&T Bank checking in the past 12 months.
- New accounts will not be eligible for offer if any signer has signing authority on an existing S&T Bank consumer checking account.
- One incentive payout per household.
Select Banking account has no monthly fees.
A great bonus for those in PA and OH. You just need to open the account with $50, and the complete $1,000 in debit purchases (up from $500 from previous offer) to get your $300 bonus. However, details of the offer and exact date for completing these requirements is not listed in the offer page, or at least I don’t see it. Could be worth calling or checking in a branch if you can’t fulfill the requirement right away.
- OFFER PAGE
- Account Type: Select Banking
- Availability: PA, OH
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Other requirements: $500 in debit purchases
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: None, but must keep open for 6 months to get full bonus
- Expiration Date: