Sprint, Get $250/Line When You Bring Your Own Device
Sprint has an offer that will get you a $250 rebate in the form of a Virtual Prepaid Mastercard when they bring their own device, activate a new line of service, and port in a number. Purchase dates must be between 09/18/2020 and 10/01/2020 to take advantage of this promotion. You can do this for up to 4 lines per account, which means that you can get up to $1,000 in Virtual Prepaid Mastercards.
The best option to take advantage of this offer would to get an Unlimited Basic plan that would cost you $100/month with a total of your lines. See plans here. You would need to pay at least two months of service since it takes 6-8 weeks to receive the rebate.
- Offer number 2020BYOD1
- Valid 09/18/2020 – 10/01/2020. Must submit rebate here by 10/30/20.
- Qualifying credit, device, service, and port-in from AT&T, Verizon, US Cellular, Claro, Spectrum, or Xfinity required.
- Complete port-in and register code within 30 days of activation.
- Must be active and in good standing when card is processed. Allow 6-8 weeks from fulfillment of offer requirements. Max 4/account.
- May not be combined with some offers or discounts (e.g., Carrier Freedom).
Good deal for those looking for new service, or even for switching over to Sprint for two months. It is a bit of an issue to check out Sprint plans since you get redirected to T-Mobile, bit maybe refresh or open in incognito to see plans.