T-Mobile Deals for New iPhone 12
Today T-Mobile announced offers on Apple’s latest products, the first iPhones with 5G. All of these new smartphones are coming to T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. All of the new iPhones can tap into the entire 5G ‘layer cake’ from T-Mobile – with low band (600 MHz), mid-band (2.5 GHz) and high-band (mmWave) spectrum. Additionally, new and existing T-Mobile customers have a bevy of offers to choose from – starting this Friday, October 16!
- Get 2 iPhone 12 Pros AND 2 new lines of unlimited 5G data for just $100/month on Essentials and trading in two eligible devices. AT&T and Verizon customers pay more than that just for the rate plans alone!
- Get up to $850 off any new iPhone 12 series with bill credits when adding a line and trading or turning in an eligible device.
- Get up to HALF OFF the iPhone 12 Pro with bill credits when trading or turning in an eligible device…or up to $500 off any new iPhone 12 series.
- $150 rebate via virtual prepaid Mastercard® Card (see below)
- Plus, customers who have been with T-Mobile, including Sprint, for 5+ years can get $200 off any new iPhone when they trade or turn in any active iPhone on an eligible plan. This can be combined with the $500 off deal.
Related: AT&T Offers iPhone 12 for $0 for New & Existing Customers (With Trade-In)
Business customers can get the new iPhone 12 for $399 when adding a line and trading in an eligible device. Plus, small businesses can get $100 with bill credits for every line they activate! Head here for all the business offer deals. Here’s a few more reasons why the first 5G iPhones only make sense on T-Mobile 5G:
- It’s bigger. T-Mobile’s 5G network covers 260M people in more than 7,500 cities and towns across 1.3 million square miles.
- It’s better. T-Mobile has dedicated spectrum for 5G, unlike AT&T and Verizon who are forcing their LTE and 5G customers to share already crowded airwaves to broaden their 5G footprint.
- It’s stronger. The Un-carrier’s mid-band (2.5 GHz) 5G is the sweet spot for 5G – delivering both broad coverage and super-fast speeds averaging around 300 Mbps – that’s 7.5X faster than LTE today – with peaks of up to 1 gigabit-per-second. T-Mobile’s mid-band 5G is already live in 210 cities and towns and will be in thousands of cities and towns by end of year.
Acceptable Models for Trade-In
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE 2020
Submit for rebate online (including receipt upload) at https://promotions.t-mobile.com/ with promo code 2020APPLERETAILT1 within 30 days of purchase. Rebate processes 30 days after submission is created and once approved you will receive a virtual card within 7 business days and this redeemable via SMS with a secure link to the reward.
Terms & Conditions
For a limited time, customers who purchase an iPhone 12 or 12 Pro through apple.com or in Apple Retail stores and trade-in an eligible device can get $150 via Virtual Prepaid Mastercard Card from T-Mobile.
After rebate with virtual prepaid card when you trade-in a qualifying device. Limited-time offer; subject to change. Qualifying service, & trade-in required. $150 rebate via virtual prepaid Mastercard® Card, which you can use online or in-store via accepted mobile payment apps; no cash access & expires in 6 months. Card is issued by Sunrise Banks N.A., Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Use of this card constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions stated in the Cardholder Agreement. Lines must be active and in good standing when card is issued. Allow up to 2 weeks after fulfilment of offer requirements. Max 4 per account offer / discounted devices/account. May not be combined with some offers or discounts (e.g., Carrier Freedom).
2 thoughts on “T-Mobile: Up to 50% of iPhone 12/12Pro with Eligible Trade-in, Plus $200 Off for 5Yrs+ Accounts”
Any deals available if my iPhone is damaged and not accepted for trade in?
We’ll probably see more deals as we get closer to holidays.