Get $600 Bonus for a New SoFi Loan
SoFi is offering a $600 bonus when you get a new personal loan. The offer seems to be publicly available, but only for those who have never received such a bonus in the past. Check out the details of the offer below.
To receive the offer, you must:
- register and apply through the unique URL provided
- complete and fund a personal loan with SoFi;
- have or apply for a SoFi Checking and Savings or have a SoFi Money account to receive the bonus;
- and meet SoFi’s underwriting criteria.
Once conditions are met and the loan has been disbursed, your welcome bonus will be deposited into your SoFi Checking and Savings or Money account within 30 calendar days.
- If you do not qualify for the SoFi Checking and Savings or SoFi Money Account, SoFi will offer payment via ACH pending your completion of Form W9. Bonuses that are not redeemed within 180 calendar days of the date they were made available to the recipient may be subject to forfeit.
- The offer is not available to those who have previously received a bonus for funding a personal loan.
- You will receive a Form 1099-MISC for bonus amounts of $600 or greater in a single calendar.
This is the best bonus we have seen from SoFi for a personal loan. To get this $600 bonus, you just need to get a new loan from SoFi. But you can pay it back right away so all it costs you is a hard pull from Experian and a few bucks in fees.
The bonus is available through a public link. But the terms state that you have to “apply through the unique URL provided”. I’m not sure if that just means the “View your rate” button on the promotion page.
Also keep in mind that terms state that this offer is not available to those who have previously received a bonus for funding a personal loan.