Get $10 When You Check Rate and $300 When You Get a SoFi Loan
SoFi is once again offering a bonus for checking loan rates. You can get $10 just for checking your rate, and then if you decide to take out a loan, you can get another $300 bonus. The same bonuses are earned by the referrer, so this could be interesting in you are in two player mode.
Get up to $310 deposited into a SoFi Money account when you check a loan rate and then get a loan. The bonus comes in two parts.
- Get $10 when you check your rate.
- Get another $300 if you actually get the loan.
If you already have a Sofi Money account, you should be able to refer friends and family members for these offers and you will get the same bonus. Looks like everyone is eligible. Log in here to generate your referrals.
- Not available to residents of Vermont. No funding bonus paid to borrowers who reside in Ohio.
- Only one referral reward and one welcome bonus per new customer.
- You will not receive multiple referral bonuses for the same friend taking out multiple loans or products, nor will your friend receive multiple welcome bonuses for taking out multiple loans or products.
- SoFi mortgages are never eligible for the SoFi Referral Program.
- To qualify, a borrower must be a U.S. citizen or other eligible status and and meet SoFi’s underwriting requirements.
To check the rates and terms you qualify for, SoFi conducts a soft credit pull that will not affect your credit score. So the $10 bonus should be quick and easy. However, if you choose a product and continue your application, SoFi will request your full credit report from one or more consumer reporting agencies, which is considered a hard credit pull. Just for $300 it might not be worth it, unless you really need a loan. But, if you are referring a family member, then it becomes a $600 bonus. If you repay the loan early and avoid any interest, then it should be a good play.