Resy Amex Offer for Theater District Restaurants in NYC
Broadway finally returns to New York City this fall. So American Express has a new Resy Amex Offer diners to get back out to Theater District restaurants and save up to $40 on their meals. You need to add the offer to your cards first, and then use it at one of the participating restaurants. Check out the details of the offer below.
Get a $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single in-restaurant purchase of $100 only at participating merchant locations in NYC’s Theater District by 12/15/21. Limit of 2 statement credits, total of $40. Eligible restaurants include:
- Amor Loco
- Ardesia Wine Bar
- Bo Peep Cocktail & Highball Store
- Burgerology Midtown
- Dear Irving on Hudson
- Hummus Kitchen – Hell’s Kitchen
- The Independent
- Kings of Kobe
- La Bonne Soupe
- La Pecora Bianca – Bryant Park
- Longo Bros
- The Marshal
- Omakase by korami
- PS Kitchen
- Reichenbach Hall
- Souvlaki GR Midtown
- Tonchin New York
- Trattoria Trecolori
- Victor’s Cafe
- Yakitori Torishin
- Offer valid in-restaurant only with participating merchants in NYC’s Theater District.
- Purchases made at merchant locations not listed as eligible at resy.com/theater-offers will not qualify.
- Orders placed online, in-app, or through third parties are excluded.
- Booking a reservation with Resy.com is not a requirement to qualify for the statement credit.
- Qualifying purchases must be made in-restaurant and directly with a participating merchant.
Amex OffersAmex Offers are an extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your accounts in two forms. Either as a statement credit or extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant. You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You should add the offer to your preferred card. Amex Offers are now limited to just one per person. You can use the Membership Rewards version and the statement credit version of the same offer. Check out this quick way to add all offers at once. For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards. See full list of Amex Offers here.
A nice offer, but limited to NYC only and select restaurants. Check out the list and hopefully you can use the discount. If you recently got an Amex Platinum card, you will also earn 10X points on restaurant purchases. It’s even better if you get it through this Resy offer.