Amex Platinum Card, 125K Bonus Plus 15X on Select Purchases Through Resy
As you probably know by now, the annual fee on the Amex Platinum card went up to $695 and some benefits have been added. The welcome bonus was also improved with 100,000 Membership Rewards points and 10X earning for Shop Small and restaurants. Some people can even see 125K offers through referrals. But now there’s an even better bonus when applying through Resy. You can get 125,000 Membership Rewards points and 15X earning for Shop Small and restaurants. Premium Amex cardholders also have a new Resy benefit as of July 1, 2021.
- Earn 125,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $6,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, earn 15x points on eligible purchases on your new Card at restaurants worldwide and when you Shop Small in the U.S., on up to $25,000 in combined purchases, during your first 6 months of Card Membership. That’s an additional 14 points on top of the 1 point you earn for these purchases.
- Apply Here
- 5X MR points on airfare booked directly with airlines or through Amex Travel
- 5X MR points on eligible hotels booked through Amex Travel
- 1X MR points on all other purchases
- $200 in annual Uber savings ($15 in Uber Cash for U.S. rides every month plus a bonus $20 in December)
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for airline incidental fees. Enrollment required.
- $200 Hotel Credit for prepaid bookings at Fine Hotels + Resorts(R) or The Hotel Collection bookings, which requires a minimum two-night stay, through American Express Travel.
- $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue or Saks.com. That's up to $50 on a semi-annual basis. Enrollment required.
- $240 Digital Entertainment Credit ($20/month) on eligible purchases or subscriptions: The Disney Bundle, Disney+, ESPN+, Hulu, Peacock, Audible, SiriusXM and The New York Times.
- Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Precheck ($85) statement credit
- $189 CLEAR Credit annually.
- Access to over 1,400+ airport lounges, including The Centurion lounge, Delta Sky Clubs, Airspace Lounges and Priority Pass Select membership
- Marriott Bonvoy Gold Elite Status
- Hilton Honors Gold Status
- Walmart+ Monthly Membership Credit ($12.95/month)
- $300 SoulCycle At-Home Bike Credit
- Get up to $300 in statement credits each year on a digital or club membership at Equinox.
- Complimentary membership in premium car rental programs, including Hertz President's Circle status and other upgrades and discounts.
- 20% discount on Wheels Up Connect and a 40% discount on Wheels Up Core memberships. Plus, get a $500 or $2,000 credit added to your Wheels Up account to use toward your initial flight
- Resy Dining Benefit
- Platinum Card Concierge available 24/7 to help with anything from special dinner reservations to finding the perfect gift.
- More perks and benefits.
- Annual Fee: $695
This is the best offer yet. You can get 125K when spending $6,000 within the first six months, plus 15X at restaurants worldwide and when you Shop Small in the U.S., on up to $25,000 in combined purchases for those first six months. That can be an additional 375K Membership Rewards points if maximized. However, it can still be better to apply through referrals if you get the 125K offer. Especially if the person referring you can see a rare 45K referral bonus that is showing up for some Amex Platinum cardholders.
2 thoughts on “Amex Platinum Card, 125K Bonus Plus 15X on Select Purchases Through Resy”
The corporate advantage program is showing a $150 annual fee offset, 100k sign up, and 10x. That offset may be lucrative if you don’t plan on maxing out the 10x
Good point. I have an article on the corporate program for those who might need more details. https://dannydealguru.com/american-express-corporate-advantage-program/