Provident Bank Bonus, Get $200 with New Checking Account
Provident Bank has a $200 bonus available for new checking accounts opened in NJ and PA. This offer in only available until October 12th, and you need to go to a branch.
To get the $200 bonus:
- Open a new Provident FREE $mart Checking account in person at any Provident branch;
- deposit $50 or more at account opening;
- have your direct deposit or one ACH automatic debit made to this account within 60 days of account opening.
After you have completed all the above requirements, including keeping your account in good standing and not overdrawing your account, we’ll deposit the cash bonus in your new account within 75 days of the last day of the promotion, which is Saturday October 12th. Please note Teacher’s Village (Newark) and Metropark (Iselin) are closed on Saturday, October 12, 2019.
Offer is available in NJ and PA.
Current personal checking customers are not eligible for this offer. 2Refer to Official Contest Rules at any Provident Bank branch location.
The FREE $mart Checking account has no monthly fees.
Must keep account open for six months to avoid a $15 early closing fee.
A good bonus, but limited to NJ and PA and you need to go into a branch to get it. To get this Provident Bank bonus you need to have an ACH automatic debit made to this account within 60 days.
- Promo Page
- Bonus: $200
- Account Type: FREE $mart Checking
- Availability: NJ, PA
- Expiration Date: 10/12/2019
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $2,500 with Visa/MC
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Additional Requirements: One ACH
- Monthly Fee: No
- Early Closing Account Fee: $15 is closed with 6 months
HT: Doctor of Credit