Plastiq has sent out an offer to pay three bills with Mastercard and pay a fee of just 1%. The promotion is targeted, probably for those who haven’t used Plastiq in a while. You must have received an email in order to qualify.
Schedule three payments in a row with a Mastercard (up to $2,000 each) and benefit from a low 1.0% Plastiq fee – up to a $90 value.
Many Plastiq customers enjoy the convenience of using their Mastercard to pay for a wide variety of bills – from rent and car payments to utilities and business expenses.
Please submit your scheduled payments by May 31, 2019 to qualify.
- Promotion is available only to direct recipients of this email notifying them of their eligibility and cannot be combined with other Plastiq promotions. This promotion is not-transferable.
- Payments must be made with a Mastercard credit card, associated with this email recipient’s account, and must not exceed $2,000 per transaction. Promotion can only be redeemed once per account.
- Three (3) payments must be scheduled before 11:59 PM EST on May 31, 2019, as a series. You are permitted to schedule as many payments as you like, however, this promotion discount will only apply to the first three payments within the series.
- Low Plastiq 1.0% fee will be applied automatically when the payment is processed. The last payment must be processed by 11:59 p.m. EST on August 31, 2019.
- Plastiq fee free dollars (FFDs) cannot be applied towards payments with a 1.0% Plastiq fee or lower.
- Editing, altering, rescheduling, or canceling any of the scheduled payments in the series will forfeit the promotional fee discount.
- This promotion does not apply to any scheduled payments submitted before 12:01 a.m. EST on May 13, 2019.
Sign Up for Plastiq
Plastiq is a service that lets you pay bills with a credit card. You can pay your rent, mortgage or any other bill that you have, either by check or ACH. They charge fees for using a credit card, but sometimes they have promotions like this one, which make it worthwhile. Even paying the full fee of 2.5% makes sense sometimes if you need to complete minimum spending requirements in a hurry.
If you’ve never tried Plastiq you can sign up through my referral and you get $500 in fee-free spending. That means that you can pay any bill up to $500 with a credit card with no fee.
A pretty good promotion for payments made with a Mastercard credit card. You are paying a 1% fee, instead of the regular fee of 2.5%. So with a card that earns at least 2% such as the Barclays Arrival Plus card that earn 2.1X or Citi Double Cash that earns 2%. The promotion is targeted, so check your emails for subject line “1% Plastiq fee on Mastercard payments”.