Chase is targeting many cardholders with offers to save $15 when paying their bills using a Chase credit card. These offers were sent out by email, but you can also check the offer links to see if you are eligible. Check out the details of these offers below.
There are two offers available, but the categories and dates are the same.
- Spend a total of $100 between 11/14/23 – 1/15/24 on your utilities, internet, cable, and phone services, insurance, local transit and commuting, or fitness club and gym membership payments to earn a $15 statement credit.
- Spend a total of $150 between 11/14/23 – 1/15/24 on your utilities, internet, cable, and phone services, insurance, local transit and commuting, or fitness club and gym membership payments to earn a $15 statement credit.
To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 1/15/24 11:59 PM ET.
Eligible credit cards include:
Chase Freedom card, Chase Freedom Unlimited card, Chase Freedom Flex card, Chase Sapphire card, Chase Sapphire Preferred card, Chase Aeroplan® Card, Amazon Visa, Prime Visa, IHG One Rewards Traveler Credit Card, IHG One Rewards Select Credit Card, IHG One Rewards Classic Credit Card, IHG One Rewards Premier Credit Card, Instacart Mastercard, United MileagePlus® Awards Card, United Quest℠ Card, United Club℠ Card, United MileagePlus® Select Card, United℠ Explorer Card, United Gateway℠ Card or United℠ Presidential Plus℠ Card.
- You will qualify for and receive your bonus if you make purchases with your credit card that total an amount at or above the specified target amount during the promotional period in the following rewards categories: fitness club and gym memberships; utilities; internet, cable, and phone services; insurance; or/and local transit/commuting (excluding airline purchases).
- Merchants who accept Visa/Mastercard credit cards are assigned a merchant code, which is determined by the merchant or its processor in accordance with Visa/Mastercard procedures based on the kinds of products and services they primarily sell.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying for statement credit to post to your account.
- “Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.
- To qualify for this bonus offer, account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- This bonus offer is non-transferable and applies only to cardmembers who receive marketing communications for this offer.