Chase Cardholders, Get $10 Back When You Spend $20
Chase is sending out emails with an offer to save $10 when making a purchase of $20 or more online or in-app. You must receive an email and activate the offer first. let’s see how it works.
Earn a $10 statement credit when you use your Chase card to make a purchase of $20 or more, now through Dec. 31, 2021. There are different offers available, each one for a different merchant category:
- online or in-app purchases
- phone service, internet, cable, utilities or insurance bills
- gas purchase through a gas station app
Check your emails or enter your Chase card information here to see if you are eligible.
- To be eligible for this bonus offer, you must activate by 12/31/21 11:59 p.m. E.T.
- For a purchase to qualify for this offer, the merchant must submit charges to your credit card by the last day of the promotional period: 12/31/21.
- All of your eligible purchases during the promotional period will be automatically counted, as long as you have enrolled by 12/31/21.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for statement credit to post to your account.
- To be eligible for this offer, your account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
- This promotional offer is non-transferable and applies only to the account ending in the last 4 digits referenced in this offer.
A nice offer that will easily save you $10 on a purchase of $20 or more. I received the email for my Chase Freedom card, but I assume other Chase cards will be targeted as well. Let me know if you received any of the offers listed above, or any other versions.