mph.bank Bonus, Get $100 with New Checking Account
mph.bank has a bonus of $100 available nationwide. To get this bonus you need to have a direct deposit. Let’s see how this offer works.
Open a new mph.bank free* “spend” account and get $100. You need to complete the following requirements:
- receive Direct Deposit(s) totaling at least $500/month within 60 days of account opening
Bonus paid 10 business days after requirements are completed. $25 minimum to open account.
- Offer is available nationwide.
- Additional Terms and Conditions may apply. All deposit products are provided by, and mph.bank is a brand of, Liberty Savings Bank, F.S.B. Member FDIC
The mph.bank free “spend” account has no monthly fees.
Account could be closed if you don’t have a direct deposit for 60 days.
This is a small bonus, but it is available nationwide. You just need to complete a direct deposit within 60 days in order to get $100. You can also fund up to $500 with a credit card, which gets you some free spending. Just make sure to set cash advance limit to $0 or just less than $500 before funding, so you don’t get charged any fees.
- OFFER PAGE
- Max Bonus: $100
- Account Type: free “spend” account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: $500
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $500 within 60 days (see what works)
- Other requirements: No
- Monthly Fee: No
- Closing Account Fee: Could be closed without DD for 60 days
- Expiration Date: 10/22/22
HT: Doctor of Credit